wolframscience.com

A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum > Applied NKS > Magnetic monopoles found?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Markku Vallius

Magnetic monopoles found?

Some time ago I had an idea about photons that appears to explain magnetic monopoles, the behaviour of light in the double-slit experiment, matter waves, the mechanism of electron-positron pair production, and more (see the attachment). The inherent simplicity of the idea should make it applicable to CA computations by someone who knows what he/she is doing. (Not by me, my math and computing skills are not sufficient. I have read NKS, but looking at some arXiv CA papers didn't understand much.) Don't be offended by my writing style; it is descriptive rather than scientific, and conditional form is used sparsely to keep it compact.

Attachment: magnetic monopoles found nks.pdf
This has been downloaded 560 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2012 03:33 PM
Markku Vallius is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Markku Vallius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

wolframscience.com  |  wolfram atlas  |  NKS online  |  Wolfram|Alpha  |  Wolfram Science Summer School  |  web resources  |  contact us

Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research

© 2004-14 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. | Disclaimer | Archives