wolframscience.com

A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum > Pure NKS > A comment about Page 4
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Leighton

A comment about Page 4

http://www.wolframscience.com/nksonline/page-4

Isn't this basically the idea of an emulator.
It seems like I could interchange material and system. What would the next dug layar be.

I have Band in a Box which emulates many instrumentalists. Where is the mathematica Workbook like Amorac
or the Blue Lodge Material

There should be a Mathematica Blue lodge manual.

The academic books are so privatized they lose everyone except a small select group of people.

Church of Light Materials

Elbert Benjamin blendsMath Geometry and symbolic explanations much more clear than the level you write at. Only people with a background can follow this. I appreciate what you are trying to say. But For example those books cover a wide range and do bring math to a starting level where most people can grasp where a starting concept should be.

You need to create the retiree version of Mathematica

or the Out of Work Version so it gets into the hands of people with time.

Let them try to teach it to their grand kids. Your tutorials are better

You should remake the Amiga BuddySystem Tutorials for mathematica

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2009 05:48 AM
Leighton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leighton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

wolframscience.com  |  wolfram atlas  |  NKS online  |  Wolfram|Alpha  |  Wolfram Science Summer School  |  web resources  |  contact us

Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research

© 2004-14 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. | Disclaimer | Archives