wolframscience.com

A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum > Applied NKS > Chemical Reaction
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OrvenLlantos
Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology
Iligan City, Philippines

Chemical Reaction

Hi Guys,

I am currently interested in modeling chemical reaction using simple programs. I am planning to use the knowledge on the effect of pesticide to soil. My idea is to translate the chemical composition of pesticide into the initial configuration of the ca and the soil chemical composition into simple program. I hope to find important information in running the simple program from the initial configuration.

Is there anyone who can give me reading/research sources that will help in developing the research?

Thanks in advance.

-Orven

Last edited by OrvenLlantos on 08-13-2008 at 03:43 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2008 09:30 AM
OrvenLlantos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OrvenLlantos Click here to Send OrvenLlantos a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

wolframscience.com  |  wolfram atlas  |  NKS online  |  web resources  |  contact us

Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research

© 2004-14 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. | Disclaimer | Archives