wolframscience.com

A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum > Pure NKS > Imposing automata on a 3d model
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Casper Macindoe

Imposing automata on a 3d model

Hi,
I understand the idea of CA but as a sculptor would like to make a 3d rendering of the 256 CA but am finding it difficult to make the leap from CA to imposing it on modular sculpture.

I have a triangle( one quarter of the tetrahedra I use) and would like it to 'store' the program which will dictate the shape it will become.

If I am not making myself clear do ask for more. Please keep it simple as my physics gets a little jumpy when scientific words are used

Its a real please to bear with me on this as I want to 'make the leap' in my work

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2008 08:45 AM
Casper Macindoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casper Macindoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

wolframscience.com  |  wolfram atlas  |  NKS online  |  Wolfram|Alpha  |  Wolfram Science Summer School  |  web resources  |  contact us

Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research

© 2004-14 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. | Disclaimer | Archives