wolframscience.com

A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum > News & Announcements > New ad rates
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Cawley
Wolfram Science Group
Phoenix, AZ USA

New ad rates

In celebration of the several minutes of my life just spent removing silly spam from this forum, I am announcing our new commercial ad rates for off topic drivel trying to sell stuff, posted to this site. Our rates are $500 per page view, billable as soon as I take the dang things down. By posting here you consent to these terms. You have been warned, bills will be sent first, sent to collection next, etc.

We know return you to your regularly scheduled NKS forum...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2006 01:17 AM
Jason Cawley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cawley Click here to Send Jason Cawley a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Ellwein
Ridgeland, MS

Jason

Thanks for maintaining this bulletin board.

You do a good job.

- Dan Ellwein

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2006 01:26 PM
Dan Ellwein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Ellwein Click here to Send Dan Ellwein a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

wolframscience.com  |  wolfram atlas  |  NKS online  |  Wolfram|Alpha  |  Wolfram Science Summer School  |  web resources  |  contact us

Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research

© 2004-14 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. | Disclaimer | Archives