wolframscience.com

A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum > Applied NKS > scale symbology
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
williamz1977

scale symbology

I was playing around trying to figure out the differences of 1/0 0/0 and 0/1. If 1 is always always under any of these terms, the terms become the same term again. Then, at a specific scale betwean infinitity(recursive)/0 and 0/infinity(recursive) a table of mathematical symbols came about by my best guess. But, some symbols where far to difficult to ascertain, like composition symbol betwean + and x. So, it seamed obvious that the scale system must have a pivot table of basis or some other relative magnitude of infinity pivot. It was easy as pie to fill in the table by defining what order's of magnitudes generally allude too. I threw the table away, because it was insane to find things like that easily. However, I made another one and it was more difficult to find the same symbology of natural detail, however the systematic similarity was clear. I needed some kind of lexigraphic artificial intelligence. Then, something that could draw pictures. But, if a table of most suitable concepts could be made, I could probably draw the symbol myself again. Does anything know of something that can pool definitions and their scopes? Anyway, I put a copy of my stupid begginer copy table. I've filled it in much better before and I noticed that funadmental mathematical symbols in lower columns composed symbols in higher columns so that equations could be ripped appart, say something with impossible complexity could be composed of the symbol such a table makes. An example would be transcendental integrals.

williamz1977 has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2006 03:05 AM
williamz1977 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williamz1977 Click here to Send williamz1977 a Private Message Click Here to Email williamz1977 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

wolframscience.com  |  wolfram atlas  |  NKS online  |  web resources  |  contact us

Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research

© 2004-14 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. | Disclaimer | Archives