wolframscience.com

A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum > News & Announcements > Todd Rowland talk at CIIT Centers for Health Research
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Cawley
Wolfram Science Group
Phoenix, AZ USA

Todd Rowland talk at CIIT Centers for Health Research

The Wolfram Science Group's Todd Rowland is giving an invited talk for the CIIT Centers of Health Research in Research Triangle Park, NC on Friday, February 17, 2006.

A New Kind of Science and its implications for biology

Abstract - This talk is going to cover the basic concepts of a New Kind of Science, the science begun by Stephen Wolfram, which focuses on simple programs and their applications. I will also talk about the implications that are specific to biology, the way we think about biological processes and the way we think about mathematical models.

CIIT link -

http://www.ciit.org/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2006 07:28 PM
Jason Cawley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cawley Click here to Send Jason Cawley a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip Ronald Dutton
independent
Columbia, SC

Attendence

Is it possible to attend this talk? I imagine it would be only for CIIT members and guests?

Thanks,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2006 04:06 PM
Philip Ronald Dutton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Ronald Dutton Click here to Send Philip Ronald Dutton a Private Message Visit Philip Ronald Dutton's homepage! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

wolframscience.com  |  wolfram atlas  |  NKS online  |  Wolfram|Alpha  |  Wolfram Science Summer School  |  web resources  |  contact us

Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research

© 2004-14 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. | Disclaimer | Archives