[Ten laws for the Fredkin-Wolfram information process] - A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum
A New Kind of Science: The NKS Forum
Ten laws for the Fredkin-Wolfram information process(Click here to view the original thread with full colors/images)
Posted by: David Brown
What might be an enlightening conceptual overview of physics and cosmology? What can Newton, Einstein, and Wolfram teach us?
It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. – Einstein
Do we gain knowledge by attempting to excel our teachers? Is Wolfram’s vision of physics guaranteed to be correct because paradigm-breaking photons are the only explanation for the GZK paradox? Should we believe in the genius of Stephen Wolfram?
Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is. – Goethe
Is belief in God a placebo effect arising from a human desire for truth, virtue, and justice? Is belief in the Fredkin-Wolfram information process a consequence of the belief that Newton, Einstein, and Wolfram are the three greatest theoretical physicists of all time?
Is a finite model of quantum physics and alternate universes a very bold and very simple idea? Should truth with simplicity be our goal?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
The value of a principle is the number of things it will explain. – Emerson
What ten simple laws might describe the basic principle of the Fredkin-Wolfram information process? Is the Fredkin-Wolfram information process a game for fools?
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. – Einstein
Is it foolish to consider the following ten laws?
(1) The multiverse is a Fredkin-Wolfram information process that computes superstrings. At the limiting energy density of a black hole in an observable universe, both energy and spacetime break down and mix together into Fredkin-Wolfram conglomerate. The Fredkin-Wolfram information process uses a Wolfram updating parameter for computing with Fredkin-Wolfram conglomerate as a substrate.
(2) Every observable universe evolves from a big bang to a perfect quantum vacuum in a time equal to the Planck time multiplied by the Fredkin-Wolfram constant.
(3) Every observable universe has a partner in the form of an antimatter universe.
(4) Einstein’s general relativity theory and the optimal Standard Model of the 4 fundamental forces explain all physical phenomena except for those physical effects that arise from either dark energy or dark matter.
(5) The Fredkin-Wolfram computational dual of the evolution of a big bang to a perfect quantum vacuum is a non-observable informational evolution. This informational evolution is the non-observable evolution of non-observable perfect antielectromagnetism to non-observable perfect antigravitation among alternate universes.
(6) The Fredkin-Wolfram computational dual of a photon is an informational antigraviton.
(7) The Fredkin-Wolfram computational dual of a graviton is an informational antielectromagneton or, equivalently, a guardian magnetic monopole.
(8) All physical effects that arise from either dark energy or dark matter result from informational antigravitons or informational antielectromagnetons.
(9) Signal propagation in the Fredkin-Wolfram information process is governed by the generalization of Newton’s 3 laws of motion. Signal propagation is the deterministic mechanism of computation performed by the Fredkin-Wolfram information process.
(10) The structure of the physical forces in the Fredkin-Wolfram information process is governed by M-theory, or a similar theory.
Forum Sponsored by Wolfram Research
© 2004-2013 Wolfram Research, Inc. | Powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 © 2000-2002 Jelsoft Enterprises, Ltd. |
vB Easy Archive Final - Created by Xenon and modified/released by SkuZZy from the Job Openings